Sunday, March 20, 2011

FLOWER.BOMB

   Have you ever met a person (male or female) and they're very well-dressed & look great, but when you get close enough that you could smell 'em... it's like HOLLY CRAP! Did this person accidently fall in a barrel of this perfume/cologne? I'm surprised by how many people commit fragrance-crimes and wear heavy-smelling fragrances. It's either that, or it's too spicy (for guys) or too sweet (for girls). Choosing a fragrance is a task that is underestimated by many people. It could be very tricky, but it's an adventure. I won't say I'm the nicest smelling person on earth (cause I know I'm not). But I love investing in brand name fragrances. I could be wearing a $5 ugly shirt, but I just can NOT wear a bad fragrance. I just cannot. 

    Every time I hit the mall, I have to stop by Sears or Bay's beauty section and try on/pick up samples for the latest fragrances (they don't have to be brand names, there are some relatively cheap celebrity ones that are fine too). I just keep searching and trying different ones till I find one I really love & purchase it. I don't wear perfume everyday, only on special outings or if i feel like it that day -it's also not allowed in class & on some public transportation here in Canada-  so a nicely sized 100 mL bottle lasts me quite sometime. 

      I currently wear Ange ou Démon by Givenchy. I love it. But I always switch to a different one everytime I run out. So I've been on a quest to find my next fragrance for a couple months now. I FOUND IT! Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf. OMG! I'm in LOVE! It's kind of odd, because I usually don't like flowery fragrances, BUT this one is different! It's not too strong (unlike a lot of the flowery ones), it's sweet (but not too sweet), it's fresh & I just find something sensual about it. It's feminine, sexy and elegant at the same time.  



If you're reading this and currently using a fragrance that you love. Let me know. I would love to check it out :)

xo xo,
Alyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...