Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ready for summer?

Ok, so the weather in Canada is finally starting to feel a bit like summer. Still very unstable, but it has been hot lately. I'm getting into full-summer mode though and going all-out in getting all the summer items I want.

So here's a quick post about some of my purchases so far


ready for summer
Sunglasses - Ardene
InstaDry Nailpolish in Brisk Blue 27 - Zellers (The Canadian Target!)
Revlon Nailpolish in Cravin Coral 902 - Wal-Mart (I think!)
Elf Concealer Brush - GT (Only people from small Canadian towns know what that is ;P)
Stiletto Mascara by Maybelline - Wal-Mart
In Style Magazine


flowerbomb3
My Flowerbomb Set <3

flowerbomb44
Flowerbomb V&R


H&M Necklace
H&M Necklace

More updates on purchases to come ;)

So, what have you been buying for this summer?

Xo xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...