Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Woman's Right to .... Beckham

Courtesy: David Beckham

Oh boy, is he.... handsome!! There are so many other words I could've potentially use that would be more accurate, but I have to keep in mind that some family members check out my blog from time to time :$

I'm pretty sure you've all must have seen the H&M campaign everywhere. *drools*
I can't really get away with buying anything from the line for myself, so I figured the least I could do is pick up the catalogue. Some eye-candy amongst my magazine/catalogue pile.   ^__^

After all, a girl deserves a little Beckham in her life!

For pictures & videos:



My David Beckham Bodywear Catalogue - H&M


Some more appropriate, yet still HOT pictures he posted today on his page 

Here's the video for the campaign: (because why share photos when real footage is available ;) )

Enjoy...

Xo xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...