Thursday, June 28, 2012

Some Day I Will Be Strong Enough...


Outfit for Mom's Bday dinner

"Some day I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us"


Hello Lovelies, 

I have been sick for most of this month, and haven't really gotten the chance to go out and do things. And I really miss putting together outfits and things. It's getting really harder and more challenging now because I have gained a lot of extra weight and the clothes won't fit properly. It's one of the biggest challenges of constant weight fluctuations.  But I'm quite determined to make this summer a lifestyle changing one (will post more on that later for readers who're interested in health and lifestyle topics =D). 

As for the outfit, I have recently fallen for A-line skirts. This slightly-over-the-knee length is my favorite. Not too long, not too short. And the SHOES! Gyllenband by Aldo. they demand attention wherever I go. Not only because of the added 5+ inches added to my height, but because of the interesting shape of the heel. I feel like it makes it look different depending on what angle you're looking at it.

I wore it to my mom's -forced- birthday dinner (she hates eating out). It was a rather humid day, but I would prefer going out to staying in any day. Went to The Keg. It had an unobstructed view of the falls, which I thought was rather nice :)

What would you wear to a family b-day dinner? Let me know on my Twitter: Alyaa_Bradshaw


 Skirt - Smartset // Lace Shirt - H&M // Shoes & Watch - Aldo // Bag - DKNY


The Keg - Niagara Falls


** currently addicted to this Song*

Xo xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...