Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oscar de la Renta is here!

My Oscar de la Renta's Esprit D'Oscar is FINALLY HERE!
I was starting to get worried and thought it was lost in the mail. But I was so happy to see the package in my the mail box. I LOVE IT! It's a more mature fragrance than the ones I go for, but it's awesome. I really do like it.

I'm  no expert on fragrances but i'll try to explain the scent....
*pause writing... spray...thinking*
It's very warm & soft & very feminine in a complex way (women are complex so why would one expect any less of a woman's fragrance?). Something I would wear on a dressy, formal night vs daytime.

I just did a quick search on the ingredients and it appears to contain : " lemon, bergamot, citron, jasmine, orange flower, tuberose, heliotrope, vetiver, tonka bean, and musk." (source: http://www.nstperfume.com)




the sample is here


it is here

ad

descpription

package


Have you tried it yet? if so, what do you think?

Xo xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...