Monday, August 8, 2011

Exclusive: First Look into The Great Red Sole Studio


Do you guys remember one of my old posts about the documentary 'God Save My Shoes'? (view it here)... Well, I'm glad to say that while everyone is waiting for the theater-release, YOU - my lovely shoe-aholics- can visit my blog EVERY Monday for an exclusive early access to the movie's 'Production Diaries' which includes some amazing footage and behind the scenes organized into mini-video episodes. [Before it's even posted on the movie's official page]

This week's episode takes you inside the number 1 - and unquestionably my favorite- shoe-designing studio in the world. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!

Enjoy! ^__^




For earlier episodes and for more info on the movie, make sure to 'like' the official page on Facebook.

Xo xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...