Saturday, August 6, 2011

Apologies, Travels & Summer Fun!

I know it's been forever since my last post. I'M SORRY! But I've been crazy busy since my last post. Like most of you have been/are doing, I've set off on my summer travel adventures.

First, I went to Istanbul for a few days... totally on my own. it was CRAZY! Definitively one of the craziest trips of my life so far. I will dedicate a couple of the upcoming posts to that part of my trip.

Right now I'm in Alexandria, Egypt & will be heading to Cairo Tomorrow *fingers crossed*. My phone is finally working here (yay) so I'll try posting updates on the road to my twitter and facebook. So make sure to follow me on there, got some exciting posts coming up ;)

Xo xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...