Friday, January 6, 2012

Dreams of Louboutin



While everyone is busy making a list of their new year resolutions, I've decided I would much rather make a list of DEADLINES! It is much better when you have a set date by which you would like to accomplish something. I am still working on the deadlines for school and career related things, but as for the fashion-related goals, I've already set the date for The Big Day. The day I get my first pair of Christian Louboutin. My graduation day! *inshaAllah*

I love the massive diversity of styles of the new Spring 2012 Collection -below- which ranges from simple black classic Louboutin's to very colourful bollywood-inspired ones. I still don't know what specific pair I would like, but it will probably a simple classic as opposed to a new trendy one.





























I know I have to start the saving and looking out for deals, so was glad to come across this video by Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook on how to shop on e-bay, specifically for Christian Louboutins. Great tips!



Any suggestions on which should be my first? Any favorites from the new collection? Let me know in the comment section below or on my twitter ^___^

Xo xo,

2 comments:

  1. although the asteroids look like a deadly weapon...they're so intriguing! and the belle zeppas= HOT. there is some tackiness happening in that collection...I know there can be a fine line between edge/statement and tackiness/trashiness...but I definitely think a lot of those shoes crossed that line. ie "Sex"...coooome on. that's not even a creative statement...it is literally spelled out for you. I also like the Crosspigas and Mad moi tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Totally agree!!
    Crosspigas & Mad Moi Tops are actually my favorite ones out of the whole collection. They scream elegant sexy without needing to spell it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...