Thursday, May 26, 2011

Jessica Simpson Wedges - Latest addition to my shoe collection

So summer is here - well, sort of. So it was time I make my first summer shoes purchase. No more boots, no more closed-toe shoes. I was looking for open shoes, specifically wedges. Cause I love me some height.

Found this pair at Winner's. They're very simple, so I figured I can wear them in so many different way. Long skirts, dresses, pants, shorts... You name it. They match! What I love the most about them is the thick straps. I HATE the very thin ones cause if I walk in them for too long they end up irritating and cutting my super-sensitive skin.

JS wedges
Jessica Simpson Wedges - Side view

JS
Jessica Simpson Wedges


Jessica Simpson Wedges
Her logo is simple yet pretty ^__^

I want to get me at least 2 more pairs of wedges this summer *fingers crossed*. Will try to take outfit pictures and post them too - even though I'm not really good at that, but will give it a shot. =)

Xo xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...