Monday, April 9, 2012

My Shoes: New Forever21 booties!

From: Forever 21


Hello Blogger-World,

I know it's been a while, but I'm being murdered by the last few weeks of school. Almost done though! Keep your fingers crossed for me to not lose my sanity by the end of this!!!
Here's a quick post of the latest addition to my shoe collection. These were the only pair in the store, and they were my size (and I needed some shoe therapy) so I took that as a sign for me to get them =) !
I'll try to get a better picture later to show you. Below is the outfit that I wore it with. I remember getting this yellow raincoat for ~ $5 from Suzy outlet 2 summers ago, but I had no idea what to wear it with, so it has been sitting in my closet for ages. Considering I put this outfit together in like a minute while running out the door for brunch, I really like the polka-dots/bright yellow combo!

What do you think?

Outfit of the day: Polka-dot top, shorts, tights - H&M / Coat - Suzy / Bag-Aldo


Good luck to all my fellow students. We can do this, almost done!!!!!

Until next time. Stay fabulous <3


Xo xo,


Ps. So excited about a new blog project I'm working on with some fabolous girls. Follow me on twitter at @alyaa_bradshaw and the project's official twitter @fashionmocha for the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...